Founding a Perlmongers group

Guido Barosio gbarosio at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 17:26:53 GMT 2010

My question is "Where are you moving?" because maybe some of us are already
near the place he is moving OR because we may know someone near the place he
is moving.

Are you guys only perl mongers at London?

I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina, but I am writing this mail from San
Francisco, California. I lived 3 years in Camberley, Surrey, and a few
others in London.  I have perl friends or contacts almost everywhere.

Networking?

Best,
GB.-