[EMERGENCY] 2nd March for birthday

Andrew Smith asmith9983 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 11:27:02 GMT 2010

Hi Leon
You're in a permanent getting older state. It's just that once a year
you celebrate having survived a period of 1 year since the last
celebration, despite the stresses of Perl, Work and London.
There is no reason you couldn't have monthly birthday celebrations. A
year period  has for some reason become the norm.
--

Andrew

--
Andrew