Nice traffic RSS feed

Michael Lush mjlush at
Fri Mar 5 10:15:54 GMT 2010

I've been writing a little traffic warning script for my nslu2 (nothing
special it plays traffic jam noises if there is a problem on the road to

Anyway I started out scraping the BBC traffic page, however I had cause to
look for a better source and came across this rss feed from the Highways
agency on this page (

Thought someone else may find it useful (I like it, it even has the
lat/lon of the incident so I can limit the search to bits of the A14 I
actually use)

Michael John Lush PhD			Tel:44-1223 492626
HUGO Gene Nomenclature Committee	Email: hgnc at
European Bioinformatics Institute
Hinxton, Cambridge