London Perl Mongers Technical Meeting 18th March 2010

Piers Cawley pdcawley-london.0dd185 at
Mon Mar 15 15:18:54 GMT 2010

Further to this, if you've registered with an irc handle or
nonstandard looking name, could you get in touch with me and let me
know the handle you registered with and a name that won't make our
security people nervous, I would be very grateful.

We _can_ make a pass for you on the night, but it's rather more time
consuming than just picking up your badge.

Thanks for your consideration.