[ANNOUNCE] London Perl Mongers Technical Meeting 12th April 2010

Chris Devers cdevers at pobox.com
Tue Mar 23 19:29:06 GMT 2010

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 2:02 PM, James Laver <london.pm at jameslaver.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 04:13:03PM +0000, L?on Brocard wrote:
>> and the speaker is Damian Conway,
> Damnit, why do you have to hold the really cool stuff while I'm out of
> the country?
> I would be very much obliged if someone could please film Damian's
> speech and upload it. Pretty please.

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't approve.

I taped one of his talks in Boston a few years ago, and he wanted to
be assured that I wasn't going to upload it anywhere -- and I haven't.

Jaunting around the globe giving talks & teaching courses is how he
makes his living, and he can't do that if any old shmoe can just look
up SelfGOL (etc) on YouTube.

Chris Devers