[ANNOUNCE] London Perl Mongers Technical Meeting 12th April 2010

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Thu Mar 25 12:36:40 GMT 2010

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 07:41:41AM +0000, James Laver wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 08:36:56AM +1100, Damian Conway wrote:
> >
> > represent modern Perl (any more than we'd want SelfGOL to), then in this
> > particular case I'm happy to grant permission for this talk to be recorded and
> > shared discreetly amongst the local members of London.pm.

This is a very kind offer, particularly given the background and reasoning
for (usually) not allowing recordings.

> Very cool Damian, thank you!
>
> Please someone buy this man a beer and I'll buy you one in October.

I don't think that Damian likes beer. Now, tea, on the other hand...

[Actually, serious point. Dear overworked volunteer conference organisers.
Please can I add to your thankless tasks by encouraging you to provide tea
as well as coffee.]

Nicholas Clark