[ANNOUNCE] London Perl Mongers Technical Meeting 12th April 2010

Dominic Thoreau dominic at thoreau-online.net
Sun Apr 11 14:50:35 BST 2010

Hi All.

Sorry for the top posting, but I feel this may help highlight the point.

I booked a place for the Tech meeting tomorrow, but due to
complications with my upcoming move, I now can't go.

So.

One seat/list place (that was previously mine) is now up for grabs

Dominic

--
Noli immiscere te draconum rebus nam fragilis es dentibus et cum garo
bene sapis.