Lovefilm, yes or no?

James Laver london.pm at jameslaver.com
Fri Apr 16 15:38:41 BST 2010

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 01:06:02PM +0100, Smylers wrote:

> Seems a little harsh to reject people for that.
>
> Though on t'other hand I can't remember ever having needed to know _any_
> digits of pi for work purposes, so perhaps it's fair ...

By that logic you could well be turned down for jobs for knowing other
programming languages that they don't use. Or about literature or a near
infinite[1] list of other things

--James
[1] I'm fully aware of the meaning of that, which is perhaps another
reason I wouldn't be hired by Victoria or Smylers.