Visiting London in May

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Tue Apr 20 22:34:34 BST 2010

Hi,

My wife (whom some of you met in Lisbon) and I will spend a few days
in London in May, and we happen to have one free evening, which is a
Friday. Friday, May 14th.

She's resigned to see me try to meet fellow Perl mongers in every city
I visit, and she might even join me if she's not too tired (or runs out
of excuses).

Our hotel will be close to Aldgate East (which is on both District
line and Hammersmith & City line, Wikipedia informs me), if that helps
narrowing down the selection of places to meet.

Hoping to see you in a few weeks,

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 The best thing about being apart is getting together again.