NPW, someone are going to ?

Solli Honorio shonorio at
Mon Apr 26 23:33:26 BST 2010

Actually today morning the Worldwide Perl Conference Calendar, at,
was showing NPW for this weekend, but the calendar was update after my email
to London-PM. The fact is I'll lost 200 pounds that a Brazilian student
could not afford, let me washing dish to get this money back.

Solli M. Honorio

2010/4/26 Bruce Richardson <itsbruce at>

> On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 03:41:29PM +0100, Solli Honorio wrote:
> > Ohhh my Godddd !!! I'm really stupid guy ... I didn't see it !!! I can't
> > believe that I'll lost a money that I don't have :'( !
> Well, if you've been looking at the main 2010 site, which is where all
> the details are, I don't blame you, since it still says nothing at all
> about the change in date.
> --
> Bruce
> If the universe were simple enough to be understood, we would be too
> simple to understand it.

"o animal satisfeito dorme". - Guimarães Rosa