Cheap places in central London?

Peter Edwards peter at
Mon May 3 22:39:22 BST 2010

Check out
you can get some pretty good deals there

I usually use them to book near work for
around £60-70 per night mid week incl. full English breakfast
That's not bad. I can't get it as cheap if I use that hotel chain's own
booking site.

The further up towards Kings Cross you go the cheaper (and less savoury).

If you pay more you can get better, of course. I can dig out recommendations
for more pricey places if you wish.

Regards, Peter