Facebook apps

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri May 21 22:53:46 BST 2010

Hi there,

It seems that there is a huge demand for Facebook applications.  At
least this is what my colleague is trying to convince me about, but
since I have already been approached by a guy interested in this and I
have already written one app - I have seen all the craze of a gold
rush in the Facebook programming forums, it is not that hard to do :)
Are there any Perl programmers freelancing in this market?  How do you
host your apps?  It is mostly about simple one-page thingies - so the
up-front cost of setting up your own virtual machine to run your own
apache with mod_perl is a bit intimidating.

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/