Facebook apps

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Sun May 23 00:55:21 BST 2010

What would be nice if someone volunteered (or funded) the writing of a DBIx::Class/FQL connector.  This would make everything really super-easy.  (http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?WWW::Facebook::API::FQL).  I put together a proof concept command line thingy for my own amusement with facebook at one point, but didn't take it very far.