[ANNOUNCE] send-a-newbie scheme for YAPC::EU 2010

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Thu Jun 3 09:33:24 BST 2010

This is just a reminder to say that anyone contemplating attending the next YAPC::EU on this list who would benefit from extra funds from the send-a-newbie scheme should apply as soon as possible to the address listed at:

Make sure to answer all the questions. The offer is open to everyone so don't hesitate. Also make sure you re-post to all and every list the two emails I sent out previously, the text and details can be found at:

I am relying on you all to take notice and do some action on this.

Thanks and regards

Mark Keating BA (Hons)          |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director               |  Shadowcat Systems Limited
Director/Secretary              |  Enlightened Perl Organisation
co-Leader                       |  North West England Perl Mongers
http://www.shadowcat.co.uk      |  http://www.enlightenedperl.org
http://northwestengland.pm.org  |  http://linkedin.com/in/markkeating