baby friendly places in/around Farringdon / Holborn

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 12:07:15 BST 2010

Hi L.pmers,

My wife, youngest child and myself will be in your fine city tomorrow
from about 1000-1700 ish for an appointment at a certain well known
childrens hospital (blood disorders and surgery aren't a good
combination), and was wondering if anybody had any suggestions where
we can grab food, put our feet up or entertain our 7 month old boy?

Might be able to convince Sam and Luca to come along and meet some
people for lunch, but once bitten twice shy (I think Evil Dave has
scared her off perl mongers ;)

Cheers,

A.

--