Sanity check - DateTime on Perl 5.12.1

Toby Wintermute tjc at wintrmute.net
Wed Jun 9 06:00:04 BST 2010

Hi,
I wondered if anyone else running Perl 5.12.1 (and 12.0 would be
interesting too) could quickly check if they can build DateTime 0.5x
and pass the unit tests?

I have them failing on two machines, but they're very similar and I am
worried I might have screwed something up elsewhere, since I have been
playing with a lot of versions of Perl on said machines.

My Perl:
This is perl 5, version 12, subversion 1 (v5.12.1) built for
x86_64-linux-thread-multi

Thanks!
Toby

--
Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer