London.pm Emergency Dim Sum Monday 13:00 Pearl Liang

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker ilmari at ilmari.org
Thu Jun 10 12:31:15 BST 2010

Kieren Diment has travelled all the way from Australia to do a European
tour, and is passing through London next Monday (2010-06-14).  He will
indubitably be hungry, so we will join him at Pearl Liang at 13:00.

London.pm Emergency dim sum is a social event where we meet up on an
arbitrary day at 13:00 at an arbitrary Chinese restaurant, spend about
an hour (and about 10 quid cash) eating tasty dim sum (steamed and fried
dumplings), then go our separate ways.

Monday 2010-06-14 13:00
Pearl Liang
8 Sheldon Square
London W2 6EZ
http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Pearl_Liang,_W2_6EZ

--
ilmari
"A disappointingly low fraction of the human race is,