Broadband and webcam tedium

Dominic Thoreau dominic at thoreau-online.net
Sun Jun 13 19:18:30 BST 2010

I'm sure I heard a comment saying they were going to open the protocol
up, although I'm still mystified as to why not use one that was
already open - there are lots of video - video chat software out
there...

Domini

--
Noli immiscere te draconum rebus nam fragilis es dentibus et cum garo
bene sapis.