London.pm July Heretics Social

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker ilmari at ilmari.org
Tue Jun 29 00:10:21 BST 2010

Woe is us!

Our beloved Deputy Chief Heretic¹ has forsaken us and failed to nominate
a venue for Heretical² Boozing this Thursday the First!  In an attempt
to remedy this most dire situation, I hereby nominate The Southampton
Arms³ as this month's Heretical Establishment.  It is a lovely little
pub in Tufnell Park, serving 7 real ales, 8 real ciders and a small but
very tasty selection of hot pork and pastry based dishes.

The Southampton Arms
139 Highgate Road
London NW5 1LE

The 214 and C2 buses stop literally on the doorstep of the pub (Gordon
House Road stop) and Gospel Oak, Kentish Town and Tufnell Park tube
stations are all within easy walking distance.

[1] Who shall remain anonymous
[2] Or Orthodox if you prefer
[3] http://www.thesouthamptonarms.co.uk/

--
ilmari
"A disappointingly low fraction of the human race is,