London.pm Dim Sum New World Thursday 1pm

the hatter london.pm at bang.meep.org
Thu Jul 15 00:42:59 BST 2010

Many moons have passed since I last ate stripy jelly.  Clearly the planets
have fallen back into alignment on this momentous day though.  Help me
celebrate this by joining us at New World today, where by coincidence such
exotic treats may be found.

London.pm dim sum is a social event where we meet up every Thursday at
1pm at a different Chinese restaurant, spend about an hour (and about
?10 cash) eating tasty dim sum (steamed and fried dumplings), then go
our separate ways.

New World
Thursday 1pm
1 Gerrard Place