Booze database

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Mon Aug 9 17:08:12 BST 2010

On Mon, Aug 09, 2010 at 04:50:04PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> Can anyone recommend an application (for OS X, but cross-platform is
> better) I could use to keep track of what delicious boozes I have? Ideally
> it would be something like Readerware <http://readerware.com/>, and
> obviously it must be easy to export data in a nice non-proprietary format.

It's possible that Delicious Library will do something reasonable when
scanning the barcode on the bottle. Give that a spin on the free trial.

The old version stored the data in an XML file. The current version uses a
SQLite database. Neither are documented, but both are of course easy enough
to reverse-engineer.