Need a CRUD thing

Peter Edwards peter at dragonstaff.co.uk
Wed Aug 25 14:47:41 BST 2010

http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Catalyst::Plugin::AutoCRUD

Originated from a beastie we wrote to do Cat + extjs for recruitment
software using web browsers, CatalystX::ListFramework

Regards, Peter
http://perl.dragonstaff.co.uk

On Aug 25, 2010 2:34 PM, "David Cantrell" <david at cantrell.org.uk> wrote:

Dear interwebs, please point me at a Thingy which will allow me to point
a tiny script at a database and have it do CRUDdy web stuff.

I really can't be arsed with dicking about with appeasing DBIx::Class
and Catalyst by hand.

Bonus points if it works with SQLite.  Brickbats if it requires mod_perl
or similar or Java.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

Did you know that shotguns taste like candy canes?  Put the barrel in
your mouth and pull the trigger for an extra blast of minty goodness!