Need a CRUD thing

David Cantrell david at
Wed Aug 25 15:43:18 BST 2010

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 03:27:09PM +0100, Oliver Gorwits wrote:

> But you did remind me of a long ago idea to implement a CLI
> one-liner version which would take params such as listening port and
> DB connection settings, and start up the app.

What would be awesome would be if I could have a script get invoked as a
CGI which just reads something like ...

  use Catalyst::AutoCRUD dsn => dbi:...

and have it automagically work out absolutely everything, including all
the relationships between tables.  It looks like the demo app is almost
there already.

  Irregular English:
    you have anecdotes; they have data; I have proof