Running your own mini-cpan or other repos

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at
Sun Aug 29 22:00:07 BST 2010

I'm working on a "smart mirror" catalyst web application and was
wondering how many people use their own repos, mirrors and mini-cpans
to get an idea of usage etc and if people would pay for somebody else
to provide something like that for them?

.. yes it'll be all or mostly open sourced, if it's successful I'd
like to be able to provide some commercial services to cover the
project development costs and/or subsidise my other open source

Aaron J Trevena, BSc Hons