Graphical data representation plugins

Kristian Flint kristian.flint at tamar.com
Thu Sep 2 12:37:22 BST 2010

Hi everybody,

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations, experience or comments
around graphically representing data in a browser? I don¹t really have any
requirements at the moment (whether it be something that runs server side or
client side), the only real requirement is it must be reasonably
straightforward for a competent designer to affect the look, or for a
developer to be able to make it look like the designer wants.

I¹ve used flot in the past (liked that it allowed me to do graceful
degradation and accessible graphing by putting the table behind the graph)
and a couple server side solutions that were so-so.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Kristian