Graphical data representation plugins

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Sep 9 15:00:00 BST 2010

On Fri, Sep 03, 2010 at 07:06:26PM +0200, Robin Berjon wrote:
> On Sep 2, 2010, at 13:37 , Kristian Flint wrote:
> > I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations, experience or comments
> > around graphically representing data in a browser?
> If you want something flexible, you probably want to look at Raphaël (http://raphaeljs.com/), it also has a charting plugin (http://g.raphaeljs.com/).

On a related note, does anyone know of a Thingy for converting MathML to
SVG on the fly?  Or even better, for converting from ASCIImathML to SVG?

MathML is still really badly supported, in particular it still doesn't
work in Safari and Chrome, and IE needs a funky plugin.  Not that I
particularly care about IE.

Feature: an incorrectly implemented bug