Looking for work...

Dominic Thoreau dominic at thoreau-online.net
Thu Sep 9 19:16:23 BST 2010

On 9 September 2010 18:51, abhishek jain <abhishek.netjain at gmail.com> wrote:
> Beside the obvious jobs.perl.org - you might have a look at LinkedIn
>
>> Perl Jobs group:
>> http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=1332857 - there seem
>> to be some UK openings quite regularly.
>>

> this linked in group looks dead , applied for its membership and still
> awaiting approval still after 3 days!!!

I hadn't heard of the Perl Jobs group, but there's a relatively
regular trickle of jobs coming through on the Perl group.
True, about a third don't have the location in the headline which is
annoying, but not much more than that.

--
Noli immiscere te draconum rebus nam fragilis es dentibus et cum garo
bene sapis.