Looking for work...

Dominic Thoreau dominic at thoreau-online.net
Thu Sep 9 19:16:23 BST 2010

On 9 September 2010 18:51, abhishek jain <abhishek.netjain at gmail.com> wrote:
> Beside the obvious jobs.perl.org - you might have a look at LinkedIn
>> Perl Jobs group:
>> http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=1332857 - there seem
>> to be some UK openings quite regularly.
> this linked in group looks dead , applied for its membership and still
> awaiting approval still after 3 days!!!

I hadn't heard of the Perl Jobs group, but there's a relatively
regular trickle of jobs coming through on the Perl group.
True, about a third don't have the location in the headline which is
annoying, but not much more than that.

Noli immiscere te draconum rebus nam fragilis es dentibus et cum garo
bene sapis.