gifts for geeklings

Michael Lush mjlush at
Wed Oct 6 10:35:02 BST 2010

Christmas is coming (not to mention birthday) and I've got to come up
with main presents to get my boy (will be 12  we've already done the
usual suspects Wii,  DS, phone, camera, LEGO Mindstorm and he has enough

Rather idealistically I'm looking for somthing that will not be used for
an hour or two then gather dust for the next 10 years.

I'm wondering about getting some animation software (he's show interest
and loves pivot (

I've found a few lists but nothing seems right

I like the Star Wars Force Trainer thought is seems expensive
for a dust magnet (