Leadership Election

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Wed Oct 13 09:19:00 BST 2010

You'll all remember, no doubt, that the leadership election opens next
Monday - October 18th. This, therefore, might be a good time to ask the
candidates any questions that you want answered before you can choose
who to vote for. A kind of online hustings, I suppose.

As a reminder. The three candidates we have are:

* Leo Lapworth
* Amelia the stuffed camel
* Egbert the BBC stuffed camel

On the morning of the 18th, all eligible voters[1] will receive an
automated email from the system we are using to run the vote. This email
will contain instructions on how to cast your vote. Voting will be open
until midnight (GMT) on 31st October and I'll announce the results on
the 1st November.

Any questions?

Dave...

[1] Eligible voters are email addresses who were publicly subscribed to
this mailing list on 24th September. I will be removing any no-mail
addresses from the list (because the vast majority of those seem to be
non-deliverable addresses that Mailman has switched off automatically).

Dave Cross :: dave at dave.org.uk
http://dave.org.uk/
@davorg