London.pm Dim Sum Thursday 1pm Imperial China

Dominic Thoreau dominic at thoreau-online.net
Wed Oct 13 14:42:10 BST 2010

On 13 October 2010 14:25, the hatter <london.pm at bang.meep.org> wrote:
> It has been but a blink of an eye, by geological standards, since I last ate
> dim sum - even so I have a strong compulsion.
>
> London.pm dim sum is a social event where we meet up some Thursdays at
> 1pm at a different Chinese restaurant, spend about an hour (and about
> 10 quid cash) eating tasty dim sum (steamed and fried dumplings), then
> go our separate ways.

Alas, since I last attended a Dim Sum I've changed jobs, and am now
nowhere that part of London or I'd join you.

Would anyone like to comment on the attendability or palatabily of
Ping Pong, near the Tower of London?
Nothing specific, no dates yet, just a RFC .

Dominic
--
Noli immiscere te draconum rebus nam fragilis es dentibus et cum garo
bene sapis.