London.pm Dim Sum Thursday 1pm Imperial China

the hatter london.pm at bang.meep.org
Wed Oct 13 17:46:33 BST 2010

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010, Dominic Thoreau wrote:

> Alas, since I last attended a Dim Sum I've changed jobs, and am now
> nowhere that part of London or I'd join you.
>
> Would anyone like to comment on the attendability or palatabily of
> Ping Pong, near the Tower of London?
> Nothing specific, no dates yet, just a RFC .

I'd likely make it out there is someone suggested it, I find ping pong a
bit pricey but pretty.  I've mostly been posting on weds or the thursday
morning of possible dim sums, so anyone wanting dim sum close to them will
likely beat my suggestion if they post earlier in the week.  Or do as dom
did, and mail the list with suggested venues and see what happens.

the hatter