Leadership Election Results + Social on Thursday

Leo Lapworth leo at cuckoo.org
Mon Nov 1 08:24:49 GMT 2010

On 1 November 2010 07:37, Léon Brocard <acme at astray.com> wrote:

> Congratulations to all the candidates, but especially Leo. I welcome
> the new leadership!

Thanks! - and thanks to everyone who voted (especially those who voted for
me) - the cunning plan is to carry on much as before.

If anyone would like to organise something extra (I was going to say e.g.
hackdays, but there is already one being organised around LPW - ttp://
3.ly/LPW4Dec) let me know and I'll be happy to help facilitate.

A venu is in the process of being co-ordinated for this Thursdays social - I
hope to see you there (once we know where there is)!

Leo