London.pm Dim Sum Top of the Town Thursday 1pm

the hatter london.pm at bang.meep.org
Thu Nov 4 11:14:33 GMT 2010

To celebrate a somewhat more functional public transport network today in
our fine city I suggest we toast this occasion with tea, and seeing as
they're also available, tasty steamed treats and egg-based desserts.

London.pm dim sum is a social event where we meet up every Thursday at
1pm at a different Chinese restaurant, spend about an hour (and about
?10 cash) eating tasty dim sum (steamed and fried dumplings), then go
our separate ways.

Top of the Town
Thursday 1pm
37-8 Gerrard Street