wireless routers

Leo Lapworth leo at cuckoo.org
Mon Nov 8 13:30:47 GMT 2010

On 8 November 2010 13:08, Dirk Koopman <djk at tobit.co.uk> wrote:
> My netgear WPN802 seems to have died. Any recommendations for a non-ADSL
> wireless router that is reliable and might last a bit longer?

Do you actually need wireless? - or just network in another room?

I've just setup network over power using HomePlug

You need one of these to plug into your ADSL hub:

and either another one of those for the room you want network in.. or
something a bit more fancy...

Your meant to get about 200 Meg - Hmm, I must test that.

Anyway - probably not what your after, but might be worth considering.