Cloud expo 2-3 February 2011

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 12:17:35 GMT 2010

hi,

as some of you might know I am trying to get more Perl related content
in-front of people who otherwise might miss the capabilities of our language.

There is a page on the official TPF wiki that list a number of events that
might be interesting to attend. Where it might be interesting to promote Perl.
https://www.socialtext.net/perl5/index.cgi?events

As I can see the next such non-Perl event in the UK is the Cloud Expo
that takes place on 2-3 February 2011 in London.

http://www.cloudexpoeurope.com/

Is anyone planning to attend it?
Have you thought maybe to setup a booth there talking about
Perl or promoting the London Perl Mongers?

regards
   Gabor
ps. Yes, I can see it just a few days before FOSDEM. Leo thanks for
forwarding my message.

--
Gabor Szabo
http://szabgab.com/