LPW - Laptop loan?

David Dorward david at dorward.me.uk
Wed Dec 1 10:58:40 GMT 2010

On 30 Nov 2010, at 17:56, James Laver wrote:
> I'll also use this opportunity to plug my presentation (well, why not?).
> I'll be talking about the difficulties of running an international website, with specific focus on character sets (you
> should also go see David Dorward's speech on this)

My what[1]?! I'm spending five minutes giving a light hearted talk about testing.

Mike Whitaker is down to talk about "Perl and Unicode - in search of the Holy Grail‎"

[1] Engaging panic mode. Checking schedule. Has mdk decided to punish me for cheekiness? Phew, apparently not.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk