Any of the sysadmins here fancy a bit of freelance work?

Avleen Vig avleen at
Wed Dec 15 08:05:52 GMT 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 5:27 PM, David Cantrell <david at> wrote:
> I have a hideously out-of-date Debian 3.1 machine that needs upgrading
> to latest-stable.  Any of you lovely people fancy doing it in exchange
> for copious beer tokens and my eternal love?

That's not *terribly* far behind (2 major revisions), but it's far
enough that you probably want to consider wiping and re-installing it.
What're your options for that? I'd be happy to give you a hand in
exchange for beer!