Buildbot/Smolder

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 15:18:33 GMT 2010

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 4:56 PM, James Laver <london.pm at jameslaver.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm investigating using buildbot with smolder to replace a troublesome
> hudson install.
>
> I wondered if anyone had any experiences (I'm familiar with buildbot,
> but not smolder) they could share.
>
> The other thing is that I looked at the parrot project's smolder install
> and I was confused as to how to drive the thing, is this typical?
>
> Cheers,
> --James

Hi James,

I am not sure if this helps but on this blog entry I outlined how I used
Smolder to upload data.
http://szabgab.com/blog/2009/04/1239191451.html

In Padre we used to upload our test reports to a public Smolder server
(before it was shut down, and we have not looked for other options since then).
The smoke script is here:

http://svn.perlide.org/padre/trunk/tools/smoke.pl

Neither of those were driven by Buildbot.

regards
   Gabor