web hosting

Philip Newton philip.newton at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 10:48:53 GMT 2011

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 15:40, Ian Knopke <ian.knopke at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for a place to host a couple of websites. One is personal,
> the other is for a small business and needs some forms.

I'm rather partial to NearlyFreeSpeech.NET - PAYG webhosting, dirt
cheap for small amounts of data, though it will be more expensive if
you need lots of disk.

No one-click installs or anything like that: fairly minimalistic in
that respect. Targetted at people who know what they are doing and
like to do things themselves.

Comes with MySQL and PHP as well as a wide array of CGI languages.

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <philip.newton at gmail.com>