London.pm Dimsum Thursday 1pm Chuen Cheng Ku

the hatter london.pm at bang.meep.org
Wed Feb 2 12:39:32 GMT 2011

In accordance with the ancient prophecy, tomorrow lunchtime we shall
gather to eat many small tasty things - though word on the street is of
the imminent arrival of a rabbit.  Let us seize this opportunity to mark
this rare occurance, it only happens once every 12 years, after all.

Plus I've had a busy january and don't think I've had any dim sum at all,
an affliction that I believe may have affected more of you.

And there is of course the social tomorrow night,

When:
Thursday 3rd February, 1pm

Where:
Chuen Cheng Ku