[ANNOUNCE] Speakers at a conference

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Feb 8 07:31:57 GMT 2011

On 07/02/11 22:52, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:

> On 7 Feb 2011, at 17:01, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker wrote:
>
>> Dave Hodgkinson<davehodg at gmail.com>  writes:

>>> Brian Stroustrup and make him apoligise.
>>
>> ITYM Bjarne.
>

> I've been watching too much Family Guy. Now, a language designed
> by a liberal, Prius-driving, alcoholic dog would be good. Wait.
> No, it wouldn't be any different.

I don't suppose there would be any mileage in comparing the gestation
and evolution of C++ with other languages at this point? Compare and
contrast, that sort of thing? Can't think of any obvious parallels just
now, but I am sure there are more intelligent people on here who might
be able to help us.

My coat is hanging within easy reach....

Dirk