Bulk domain registrar recommendations

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Wed Feb 9 17:33:57 GMT 2011

On Wed, 2011-02-09 at 17:03 +0000, Paul Makepeace wrote:
> Which registrars have a decent features/price for someone with a few
> dozen domains?

I use Resellerclub, OpenSRS, GoDaddy (I wish I didn't!) and Enom for
domain registration, etc services.

Resellerclub is probably the best of them for my purposes. They don't
charge a membership fee and their prices are OK. They provide a reseller
front end so you can pimp the services as well as using them and they
also have an API which you can use if you don't like their front end.