Bulk domain registrar recommendations

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu Feb 10 10:50:52 GMT 2011

On 10 Feb 2011, at 08:14, Pedro Figueiredo wrote:
[...]
> I've been a joker.com customer for nearly 10 years, and can't recommend them enough: good prices, excellent DNS service backed with simple but comprehensive management tools, and I assume good support as well :)

I used to use Joker. The management tools were shonky, but mostly got the job done. I gradually transferred my domains away when they started insisting on VBV/3DS for renewal payments, which was a deal-breaker. I was also not impressed with domains magically re-locking themselves as the transfer out was in progress.

I dropped them a polite note to explain why they'd lost my custom, but they probably don't care about a $100/year customer.