Jobs in London

marcos rebelo oleber at
Sat Feb 26 18:29:38 GMT 2011

Hi all

I have already seen Monster.

In here I aspect to find some contacts of enterprises with good programmers,

I'm curious to know the rates in London:
   How much can I aspect to win a year?
   I found that the taxes are 40%, but I didn't understood how much
shall I pay for the Social Security.

Thanks for the help

Best Regards
Marcos Rebelo

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 18:41, Egor Shipovalov <kogdaugodno at> wrote:
> With that kind of experience you shouldn't need a helping hand:
> Monster and JobServe are your friends. It might even be wise to
> explore job market a bit before accepting an offer, as it is bigger
> and more lucrative than anywhere else in Europe. You might have better
> options here than you initially think.
> --
> Best regards,
> Egor Shipovalov.
> On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 4:15 PM, marcos rebelo <oleber at> wrote:
>> Hi all
>> I'm considering to move, an London would be a nice place.
>> Someone may give a hand to find a Job to a 11 Years (7 years) Perl
>> experienced Developer?
>> Best Regards
>> Marcos Rebelo
>> --