Jobs in London

marcos rebelo oleber at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 18:29:38 GMT 2011

Hi all

I have already seen Monster.

In here I aspect to find some contacts of enterprises with good programmers,

I'm curious to know the rates in London:
   How much can I aspect to win a year?
   I found that the taxes are 40%, but I didn't understood how much
shall I pay for the Social Security.

Thanks for the help

Best Regards
Marcos Rebelo