Jobs in London

marcos rebelo oleber at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 19:58:21 GMT 2011

My problem is to know how to answer to the question:

How much money do you expect to receive?

If I say a value to low, I will be leaving the enterprise in short
time since someone will offer me more.
If I say a value to high, I will lose the position.

I would like to know a +- fare amount.

Best Regards
Marcos Rebelo

--