Jobs in London

Egor Shipovalov kogdaugodno at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 23:33:30 GMT 2011

They may mean so-called "rolling" contracts  - those that get
auto-renewed by default. Companies may prefer them to permanent
positions because of flexibility in head count they provide. To the
developer they usually mean significantly higher income, and also more
flexibility as it is normal to change contract jobs more often than
permanent positions.

--
Best regards,
Egor Shipovalov.