Jobs in London

Dave Hodgkinson davehodg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 10:31:18 GMT 2011

On 26 Feb 2011, at 16:15, marcos rebelo wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I'm considering to move, an London would be a nice place.
>
> Someone may give a hand to find a Job to a 11 Years (7 years) Perl
> experienced Developer?

You're getting a lot of bikeshedding here. Summary: there's a
shortage of perl programmers in London right now. Go back
through jobs.perl.org and as far as I know, many of those folks
are still hiring. I've had two contract offers this cycle with
some other interesting things going on in the background.