Emergency Social - Monday 28th March, Shooting Star

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Wed Mar 9 17:34:05 GMT 2011

Florian Ragwitz is visiting London at the end of the month for the
"Hacking RDF with Perl Hackathon"

This is thirsty work, for sure.

Hence there will be an emergency social on Monday 28th March at The Shooting
Star (near Liverpool Street), from around 18:30*

where many things may (or may not) be discussed, possibly even including a
certain 4 letter word.

As it's an emergency, we won't have any space booked. I'm guessing if it's
dry and a warm enough evening, we might actually start off standing outside
basking in the setting sun, because there there no ceiling and less than 3
walls. (And I think in the sense that I'm implying, I do mean less than 3
walls, not fewer than 3)

Nicholas Clark

* Certainly, that's when I'm likely to arrive, unless the gods of transport
  have other ideas. Nothing stops other people arriving earlier, if they