Emergency Social - Monday 28th March, Shooting Star

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Wed Mar 9 17:34:05 GMT 2011

Florian Ragwitz is visiting London at the end of the month for the
"Hacking RDF with Perl Hackathon"
http://www.perlrdf.org/workshops/london-hackathon-2011.html

This is thirsty work, for sure.

Hence there will be an emergency social on Monday 28th March at The Shooting
Star (near Liverpool Street), from around 18:30*

http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Shooting_Star,_E1_7JF

where many things may (or may not) be discussed, possibly even including a
certain 4 letter word.

As it's an emergency, we won't have any space booked. I'm guessing if it's
dry and a warm enough evening, we might actually start off standing outside
basking in the setting sun, because there there no ceiling and less than 3
walls. (And I think in the sense that I'm implying, I do mean less than 3
walls, not fewer than 3)

Nicholas Clark

* Certainly, that's when I'm likely to arrive, unless the gods of transport
  have other ideas. Nothing stops other people arriving earlier, if they
  wish.