Webcasting the tech meets?

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Mar 11 11:30:33 GMT 2011

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 09:53:47AM +0000, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:

> People seem to like live stuff. Some weird psychological immediacy thing.

God knows why.  The reason I wasn't there is that I had something better
to do.  That means that I wouldn't have been able to watch a live
broadcast anyway.  A downloadable video is much better, as I can simply
dump it onto my phone and watch whenever's convenient.  Such as this
morning on the train to work.

--
David Cantrell | Cake Smuggler Extraordinaire

    Support terrierism! Adopt a dog today!