Perl + RDF hackathon in London next week

Kjetil Kjernsmo kjetil at kjernsmo.net
Mon Mar 21 13:24:52 GMT 2011

Hi all!

I'm organizing a Hacking RDF with Perl Hackathon in London, UK, 28-30. March
2011, i.e. next week:

http://www.perlrdf.org/workshops/london-hackathon-2011.html

I'm in Oslo, Norway, but I figured London is pretty much the centre of the
world when it comes to air transport, so it fits better there.

The purpose is to hack, since developer tools is the main problem with the
Semantic Web today. There is room for some londoners too, but it is not a
learning event, so one should be able to get up to speed and hack pretty
fast. In particular, we're building a XS bridge to a high performance
reasoner, so if anyone here is good at XS and can make it there, if only one
day, it would be interesting to hear.

If you're interested in coming, please let me know!

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
PhD Research Fellow, University of Oslo, Norway